Nokia 3606 Launched by Cricket

Posted by Prem Godara | 3/22/2009 11:25:00 PM | , , | 6 comments »

Cricket Communications Inc. recently announced the availability of the Nokia 3606 phone. Along with a user-friendly interface, the phone packs in some quality features. Cricket Wireless presented the latest Nokia 3606, an ultra thin flip-styled phone that enables both messaging and calling function, plus, a 3G connectivity.

“The Nokia 3606 is an extremely attractive device that will be popular with customers who are looking for a handset with a sophisticated design and a high end feature set,” states Jeff Toig, vice president of marketing for Cricket. “The features are ideal for music lovers, with an MP3 player and stereo Bluetooth, which compliments Cricket’s Mobile Music offering.”



Supported by Nokia’s renowned user interface, the 3606 also features:

  •      FM radio
  •      Integrated Speakerphone
  •      BREW 3.1.5 with 15MB of user memory
  •      SMS/MMS with predictive text
  •      Stereo Bluetooth
  •      1.3 megapixel camera with LED flash
  •      MicroSD card slot for up to 8GBs and a micro USB charger/connector

The Nokia 3606 measures 3.5in x 1.9in x 0.6in and can withstand up to 3.5 hours of talk time or 10 days of standby from a full battery charge. It is available at a price of US$179.99.



6 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

    I think Cricket offers awesome services, I am a huge fan of them. Cute phone by the way!

  2. Gina lee // April 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

    That's a nice phone. I would love to have one like that.
    Anyways, I joined the Ms Recipe Spring Fling Contest and I won 1500 EC credits from. I'm so happy. Thank you so much.
    Here's my EC profile
    http://entrecard.com/user/22902/

  3. aisha // June 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

    This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    1991 Volkswagen Passat AC Compressor

  4. Chevy W6 Turbo // September 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

    its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

  5. Castors // February 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

    nice phone and cool design.

  6. Launch Business in Delhi // February 18, 2015 at 6:14 PM  

    I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Post a Comment


Your Ad Here